- VMware vSphere Digital Volumes (vVols) aren’t supported into the good DRP;
- A levels for the an effective DRP cannot be shrunk;
- Zero regularity circulate anywhere between I/O teams if frequency when you look at the a DRP (play with FlashCopy otherwise City Mirror/Around the world Echo as an alternative);
- Zero split up from a levels reflect to reproduce within the an alternative I/O class;
- Real/used/free/free/tier skill are not said for every single regularity – just for each pool.
RAID and you will Distributed RAID FlashSystem 7200 systems support DRAID1, DRAID5, DRAID6, TRAID0, TRAID1 and TRAID10. For compressed drives only DRAID1, DRAID5 and DRAID6 are supported.
DRAID Strip Proportions For candidate drives, with a capacity greater than 4TB, a strip size of 128 cannot be specified for either RAID-5 or RAID-6 DRAID arrays. For these drives a strip size of 256 should be used.
Non-Turbulent Frequency Move (NDVM) The following Fibre Channel attached host types are supported for non-disruptively moving a volume between I/O groups (control enclosures):
When moving a quantity that is mapped so you’re able to a host party then you certainly need rescan disk paths with the every host class nodes so that the new routes have been sensed prior to removing supply regarding modern We/O group.
Clustered Options A FlashSystem 7200 system requires native Fibre Channel SAN or alternatively 16Gbps/32Gbps Direct Attach Fibre Channel connectivity for communication between all nodes in the local cluster. Clustering can also be accomplished with 25Gbps Ethernet, for standard topologies. For HyperSwap topologies a SCORE request will be required. Please contact your IBM representative to raise a SCORE request.
Partnerships between expertise getting City Reflect otherwise Global Mirror replication can also be be studied that have both Dietary fiber Route and you may Local Ethernet connections. Distances higher than three hundred yards are merely supported when using a keen FCIP hook otherwise Soluble fiber Station ranging from resource and you will address.
Transparent Cloud Tiering Transparent cloud tiering on the system is defined by configuration limitations and rules. Please see the IBM Documentation maximum limits page for details.
- When a cloud account is done, it ought to continue buying a dutch wife to use a similar encoding kind of, about lifetime of the information because affect membership – even when the affect membership target is completely removed and remade to the the system, brand new security type regarding affect account is almost certainly not altered when you find yourself back up research for the program can be obtained about cloud seller.
- When performing re-trick businesses on a system who’s a security permitted cloud membership, do the to go procedure shortly after the new get ready process. Ensure that you maintain the earlier system master-key (into the USB or in Keyserver) that trick can still be required to help you recover the cloud backup investigation when doing a great T4 recovery or an import.
- Restore_uid solution should not be utilized when duplicate try imported in order to an alternative team.
- Transfer of TCT info is only served away from possibilities whose content data is made at the v7.8.0.step 1.
- Clear cloud tiering uses Sig V2, when hooking up to Amazon regions, and will not currently support countries which need Sig V4.
Security and you will TCT There is an extremely small possibility that, on a system using both Encryption and Transparent Cloud Tiering, the system can enter a state where an encryption re-key operation is stuck in ‘prepared’ or ‘prepare_failed’ state, and a cloud account is stuck in ‘offline’ state. The user will be unable to cancel or commit the encryption rekey, because the cloud account is offline. The user will be unable to remove the cloud account because an encryption rekey is in progress. The system can only be recovered from this state using a T4 Recovery procedure. It is also possible that SAS-attached storage arrays go offline. There are two possible scenarios where this can happen: